The corona virus is a new disease and we are still learning how it spreads.
Introduction to Corona virus…
- How to prepare – here is what you can do to prepare your family in case of the corona virus straits in your community.
- Find local information – No way to find local information on the corona virus and local trains of corona virus cases know this signs and symptoms know the signs and symptoms of the corona virus and what to do if symptomatic.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Call your health care provider’s office in advance of a visit.
- Limit movement in the community.
- Limit visitors take steps for those at higher risk.
- Know what additional measures those at high risk and who are vulnerable should take.
- Implement steps to prevent illness.
- Stay at home with sick and washing respiratory etiquette clean and frequently test surfaces daily.
- create a household plan to create a household plan of action in case of illness in the household or disruption of daily activities due to the corona virus in the community considered 2 week supply of prescription and over-the-counter medication food and other essentials.
- Now to get food delivered if possible.
- Establish ways to communicate with other family friends co-workers.
- Establish plans to telework what you do about child care needs.
- How to adapt to cancellation of events stay informed about emergency plans know about emergency operation plans for schools and workplaces of household members.
How it spreads.
The corona virus is a new disease and we are still learning how it spreads. The severity of illness it causes and to what extent it may spread in different countries how the corona virus spreads person to person spread the virus is thought to spread mainly from person to person between people who are in close contact with one another within about six feet through respiratory droplets produced when an infected person coughs or sneezes these droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people or nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Can someone spread the virus without being sick? People are thought to be most contagious when they are most symptomatic. The sickest some spread might be possible before people show symptoms. There have been reports of this occurring with this new coronavirus but this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads spread from contact with contaminated surfaces or objects. It may be possible that a person can get the corona virus by touching a surface object that has the virus on it and then touching their own mouth nose or possibly their eyes.
But this is not thought to be the main way the virus spreads how easily a virus spreads from person to person can vary some viruses are highly contagious spread easily like measles while other viruses do not spread as easily. Another factor is whether the spread is sustained spreading continually without stopping the virus that causes covered 19 seems to be spreading easily and sustainably in the community street in some affected geographic areas.
How to protect yourself.
Know how it spreads. There is currently no vaccine to prevent corona virus disease. The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. The virus is thought to spread mainly from person to person between people who are in close contact with one another within about six feet through race material droplets producing when an infected person coughs or sneezes these droplets can land in the mouths or noses of people who are nearby or possibly be inhaled into the lungs.
Take steps to protect yourself clean your hands often Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially after you have been in a public place or after blowing your nose coughing or sneezing if soap and water are not readily available. Use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol. Travel all surfaces of your hands and drag them together until they feel dry. Avoid touching your eyes nose mouth with unwashed hands avoid close contact with people who are sick. But this is between yourself and other people. If a corona virus is spreading in your community.
This is especially important for people who are at high risk of getting very sick. Take steps to protect others stay home. If you are sick stay home with your sick except to get medical care. Cover coughs and sneezes. Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. We use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash immediately wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds. If soap and water are not readily available clean your hands with a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60 percent alcohol wear a face mask. If you are sick you should wear a face mask when you are around other people sharing a room or vehicle and before you into a healthcare provider’s office.
If you are not able to face mask for example because it causes trouble breathing then you should do your best to cover your coughs and sneezes and people who are caring for you should wear a face mask if they are into your room.
If you are not sick. You do not need to wear a face mask unless you are caring for someone who is sick and they are not able to face mask face masks might be in short supply and they should be saved for caregivers clean and disinfect clean and disinfect fluky detached surfaces daily. This includes tables doorknobs light switches countertops handles desks phones cables toilets faucets and sinks if surfaces are dirty keeping them use detergent or soap and water prior to this infection.
Watch our video
Thank you for reading us, hope now you have some understanding of this virus. so keep mind these things stay safe.